Microsoft OneNote 2010: Wichtiges Update Version: KB2687277
Stabilitäts- und Leistungsupdate
Bitte beachten Sie, für dieses Update existiert keine deutsche Beschreibung.
Microsoft has released an update for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Microsoft OneNote 2010. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of OneNote 2010. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Issues that this update fixes
- Assume that you are running the 32-bit version of OneNote 2010 in Windows 8. When you select text and then try to delete it in a OneNote notebook, OneNote 2010 crashes.
- Assume that OneNote 2010 keeps Recycle Bin content for some time before deleting it permanently. When you delete a page in a notebook, OneNote puts the deleted page in the notebook's Recycle Bin.
In this situation, the Recycle Bin does not keep the deleted page. Instead, the page is permanently deleted from the Recycle Bin.
- Assume that you set a third-party application as the default MAPI client on a computer that is running Windows 8. When you click the E-mail Page button on the Home tab of OneNote 2010, the third-party application is not used. Instead, Microsoft Outlook is used to create an email message that contains the OneNote page.
This update registers OneNote 2010 correctly in Windows 8. Therefore, you can successfully use OneNote 2010 to open a notebook in Windows 8.
- Assume that a computer is running Windows 8 and has the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or a later version of the .NET Framework installed. When you try to use OneNote 2010 to print a notebook on the computer, you receive an error message that states that the .NET Framework 3.0 or the .NET Framework 3.5 is not available.
When you install Microsoft Office 2010 and Office 2013 side by side, you experience the following:
- You cannot open an Office Document Cache (ODC) file (such as a Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or other Office file) on a SharePoint Workspace 2010 website.
- When you open the ODC file from SharePoint Workspace 2010, and you edit and save the file, the changes are saved to the Office 2013 cache. However, the changes are not synchronized with the SharePoint Workspace 2010 website.
- Certain fields on a SharePoint 2013 server are not synchronized with the SharePoint Workspace 2010 website.
Hier fehlt ein Programm? Dann melden Sie uns die Softwareperle über das spezielle Anmeldeformular.
Danke sagt das WinTotal-Team.